GATSRIVIER FROM CERES
Allow 1.5 hours for the drive from Ceres to Gatsrivier
- Follow the Calvinia/Sutherland road from Ceres.
- After (more or less) 35km the R46 becomes the R355 (gravel road) (Here you can take the Touwsrivier turn off and reach us from Touwsrivier. It is an extra distance of 30km. This way you will miss a part of gravel road that is often very bad)
- Follow the R355 through Karoopoort
- Turn right onto the R356 to Sutherland
- After 7km turn right onto the Patatsrivier/Matjiesfontein road
- After more or less 36km turn left to Gatsrivier
- We are 27km from here.
- You will pass Bakensrivier on your way
GATSRIVIER FROM TOUWSRIVIER
- Plus-minus 3.2km from the Steers at the last garage on your right, just outside of Touwsrivier, turn left onto the Pienaarskloof road (dirt road).
- 15.6km from there, turn left at the Pienaarspoort sign. (Do not miss!!)
- 15.6km from there, turn left at the T-junction.
- 3.8km from there, turn right at the Gatsrivier sign.
- 12km further, turn left at the second Gatsrivier sign.
- Springbok is approximately 14 km from here. The first white house close to the road (30m) on your left
- When you reach the stop sign, please talk to us here. Push and hold the red button and speak in the small hole below.
Allow 2 hours for the drive from Worcester to Gatsrivier